LRO: Vampire: Mission Declassified

From: Jeff Berg (jeff@purpleshark.com)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 11:07:12 EDT

    I've been given permission to break my vow of silence.

    A couple of weeks ago I snuck out of town on a secret mission. I flew
    to Phoenix and helped Gerald Ruderman drive his new acquisition, 101
    FC "Vampire" 76FL29, home to Boston. As Gerald wanted to surprise
    folks at the MORE Moose Trophy this past weekend, the trip wasn't
    public knowledge. (Folks on the LRHAM list, 101 list and a few who
    "had to know" were clued in.) I sent dispatches from the road to a
    group of select--mostly non-Rover--friends and those dispatches are
    archived, along with photos, at
    <http://www.ovlr.org/jberg/events/flight_of_vampire/fov_1.html>.

    As always, there's also a link from my main page at
    <http://www.ovlr.org/jberg/>.

    Enjoy--RoverOn!

    jeff

    --
    ==
      Jeffrey A. Berg     Purple Shark Media        Rowayton, CT