LRO: Pink Panther For Sale

From: Rich & Lori Williams (paddlers@nwlink.com)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 11:04:14 EDT

    Cruising through Ebay this morning I found this and thought I'd pass it on
    to the list. Not every day that you find one for sale. Usual disclaimers
    apply of course. This guy has a 101 FC for sale also.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=589647276&
    r=0&t=0

    Taking the day off of work today to make some progress on the 109. As the
    days are getting longer and the temps are more comfortable I am playing
    hookie from the office more and more. I oughta fire myself so I can play
    with the landy full time, but then that creates other problems.

    Rich
    '60 SII 109SW