Re: LRO: Body "Rubbers"

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 11:04:31 EDT

    >Tyre sidewall bits, perhaps?

    What is it about series owners that a large number of people immediately
    start thinking of coming up with a hack that kinda might kinda work as
    long as you don' want it to be pretty.

    Many of these same people say if you use assemblies that are not an
    option from the factory then you no longer own a Land Rover.

    So what the heck is wrong with using the genuine Land Rover body seals?
    I installed a new set in '98 and I do not recall them being overly
    expensive.

    Why bungie cord the red lever to keep it from rattling when you can just
    replace the cheap stock anti rattle spring?

    TeriAnn
                          http://www.overlander.net

      The world's most complete set of links connecting Rover 4X4 owners
      with Rover parts, service, accessory & sales companies world wide.