LRO: Frameover Part III

From: Harald Hansen (harald74@online.no)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 11:47:48 EDT

    As some might remember, as was preparing a frameover a few weeks ago. In
    the meantime I was offered a 1975 109" SW, which looked rather tatty, but
    with excellent condition mechanically. So I bought it and I'm fixing it up
    visually to use. The rusted-out 109" will probably go to someone with the
    time and facilities to swap the frame.

    I just want to thank all of you who answered my questions a few weeks ago.

    BTW, I swapped roofs on the 109s a couple of days ago. The "new" one is
    camoflaged, as it has been in use by the Army (but it's civilian spec). So
    now the old 109" has a blue body and camoflaged roof, sort of like a WWII
    fighter bomber. :)

    Regards,
    Harald

    --
    Harald Hansen                           #========#       1976 Land Rover
    SW engineer, strategy gamer, LR owner   |___|__|__\___   Series III 109"