LRO: Zenith 361V

From: Ross Maylor (obiedog@telusplanet.net)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 12:26:59 EDT

    Hi guys,
    I just returned to the list and was wondering if there was a way to search
    the archives other than weeding through every posting.
    I am having trouble with my new zenith 361v carb that I installed to replace
    the old one that was warn and leaking gas past the O ring. The new carb is
    doing the same thing and no matter how big you make the O ring it still lets
    to much gas through.
    Some of the locals say this is a common problem with Zenith quality. Is
    there a fix?

    Thanks
    Ross