Re: LRO: Body "Rubbers"

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 11:25:24 EDT

    >I have been redoing the rear tub on the 109 SW and the rubber bits between
    >the supports and the frame are toast (crumbly and hard). What
    >has anyone used to replace them with? Are they still avalible?

    In '98 when I had the Green Rover repainted and asembled the top I got
    new rubber that goes between the roof and sides and between the sides and
    body. I also got new rubber for the top & bottom of the windscreen. I
    got the rubber sections from BP.

    >While I am asking are the push and turn window locks still avalible?

    There are always bits in bins that never saeem to make it into
    catalogues. Ring them up and ask. When I recently replaced my rear
    sliding windows and tracks I got new lock sliders for the installation.

    >Couldn't find either of these in the RN or BP catalogues.

    I've orderd parts from both companies that were not in their catalogues.

    TeriAnn
                          http://www.overlander.net

      The world's most complete set of links connecting Rover 4X4 owners
      with Rover parts, service, accessory & sales companies world wide.