RE: [LRO: Re: Re: ser3 importers? skytop? Others? ]

From: Steve Mace (steve@solwise.co.uk)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 12:49:26 EDT

    After many years of spending thousands of pounds with both suppliers I have
    to agree that Craddocks can suffer with being very slow and not letting you
    know what's going on with your order. I ordered a set of LtWt springs from
    them and they were 10 months arriving.
    Generally I've found Paddocks to be faster, cheaper and more friendly on the
    phone and, surprisingly (sexist comment coming up) Paddocks have ladies on
    their telesales lines who seem to know what they're talking about. For the more
    obscure part Craddocks can be better but for general items I always go to
    Paddocks i.e. Try Paddoks first but if they haven't got it then goto Craddocks.

    Also.... FYI