Re: [LRO:Craddocks

From: Hope Peter (hope_peter@bah.com)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 01:21:37 EDT

    Agree with Steves comments re: Craddocks and Paddocks. Thing I like about
    Craddocks is the surplus stuff. See, I am a cheep cheep cheep bastard. Why
    buy it if I can make it has always been my attitude. If I have to buy, then
    I try to find used. If that doesn't work then new it is. If I have to wait
    a month to save a buck, sounds good to me. Prior to getting the big mudders
    I was up to about 3500 total spent on the project (base vehicle with all the
    extras it had, frame, bumpers, sliders, roll cage, body parts, suspension,
    axles and brakes). This got me on the road. Now you may be thinking, "Pete
    look where your miserly ways got you with the trainy", but I did get new
    rover gears from LRM. Didn't use the used parts I had located. Decided it
    wasn't worth it to skimp in this area. So either I got a bad part, or f-ed
    it up myself.

    Pete