Re: [LRO: Re: Re: ser3 importers? skytop? Others? ]

From: Hope Peter (hope_peter@bah.com)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 09:52:09 EDT

    > Do you mean Craddocks or Paddocks?

    Meant Craddocks. I have only dealt with Craddocks and LR Marketplace from
    the UK. Positive experiance both times. Yes I spent about a week or two
    emailing back and forth to get an agreement on the parts needed, prices and
    shipping. After I placed the order, I had the parts in under 14 days. Yes,
    if I order from RN or BP I have the stuff within 7 days of first contact.
    But for the savings I can be patiant. One order in particular was 1000 at
    RN prices, plus shipping. My bill from LRM for the parts and shipping was
    under 700.
    I was planning on using Craddocks for the vehicle and some other used parts
    I want.
    Pete