LRO: Re: Peirce WEbber manifold

From: Kirk Hillman (kdhillma@telusplanet.net)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 22:11:11 EDT

Bill,
    Right you are about there not being enough room. Your idea about the
bolts is ideal. I just can't get the darn studs out. I will continue to
work on it but I may resort to cutting them to about 1/2" and thread the
last bit for a nut. The plate sent to me is about 3/16... could be 1/4". I
don't know but I will check. I was going to whip up one from 1/8" plate.
At least then with the short studs and/or bolts and a thinner plate I could
remove the intake manifold without taking half the engine bay apart! :-)

Kirk