LRO: Re: Re: ser3 importers? skytop? Others?

From: Hope Peter (hope_peter@bah.com)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 13:22:55 EDT

    > I have purchased parts ( frame, bulkhead etc) from P.A. Blanchard and have
    > no complaints at all. I have however, never purchased a vehicle
    > from him.

    I was going to suggest the above and Cross Country and Craddocks.
    Cross Country is at http://www.landrover-sales.com/ and quotes shipping to
    the USA of 600 pounds sterling..about 900US which is about what I got from
    another place (950) sorry I don't remember who I was talking to.
    Paddocks is http://www.johncraddockltd.co.uk/welcome.htm
    There are some other listed in the back of the Rover mags that I don't have
    bookmarked. A couple of which seem to think the streets are lined with
    gold. Found one place that had a SeriesIIa 109 3 door with a hard top for
    3000 pounds sterling. Not bad. But the exact same vehicle they quoted as
    being 8000 pounds sterling for the US market.
    Pete