LRO: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: ser3 importers? skytop? Others?

From: Hope Peter (hope_peter@bah.com)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 03:19:58 EDT

    > Hi Pete!
    >
    > I AM NOT starting a war -

    Aloha :-)
    I was just trying to offer another option.
    You are the first person I have heard say positive things about ST by the
    way. But you are also the first that picked out the vehicle in person. Am
    curious though as to how much ST paid for the Rover.
    Ihave been thinking about doing the same thing when we get back to the
    mainland, but with only a 1k per vehicle profit margin. :-)
    Pete