LRO: ser3 importers? skytop? Others?

From: Jeremy (heffner@darkness.net)
Date: Sat May 05 2001 - 15:01:24 EDT

    So not only have I been drooling over all the ads for series 3's on LRX,
    and been keeping an eye on skytop, but my WIFE SAYS YES! She has given
    me the approval to try and buy one!

    What I'm wondering is if anyone has dealt with SkyTop Rovers? Good/bad?
    Any other importers? (I'd prefer a copmany/shop not an individual)

    I'm really interested in getting an ex-mod/ex-mil s3, and looks like
    skytop has got some darn good deals.

    Also, wondering about classic car loans? Any decent companies in the US?

    Thanks!
    -jeremy
    1994 Disco NAS "RTFM"

                              heffner at darkness.net
                           Darkness Network Engineering
                       PGP public key available on request
                My thoughts and opinions represent no one but myself