LRO: Pssst, Ahhhh

From: Paul Quin (pquin@home.com)
Date: Sat May 05 2001 - 16:27:43 EDT

    THAT was the sound of a beer opening!

    It is a tradition of mine to sit back and have a beer every time I manage to
    get an engine and transmission to mate. This dates back to my first old
    Toyota Celica.

    A big thank you to everyone who gave suggestions, especially John & Muddy's
    long guide bolt trick. Two hours of frustration last Sunday was replaced by
    half an hour of careful progress today, and 'snick' everything fell into
    place.

    An image of me, my beer and my Land Rover taken 20 minutes ago is here:
    http://members.home.net/pquin/LRenginin.jpg

    Now back to bolting everything in...

    Paul Quin
    1961 SII 88