Re: LRO: 3 pumps...

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 14:25:01 EDT

    >my brakes have over the past 2-3 weeks
    >advanced to 3 pumps. 2 was bad enough
    >but 3 makes me think i should do something.

    OOOK. If you are not a brake diagnostician, you can always go to a brake
    place for a free diagnosis and estimate.

    Then you can drive off, buy the parts and fix the problems that they
    identified.

    Could just be a loose adjuster nut on the master cylinder shaft among a
    bunch of other possibilities.

    So what car are these brakes on?

    TeriAnn Wakeman Marigold Ltd.
    Santa Cruz, California Web design, site updating, testing
    webmaster@overlander.net search engine optimization, graphics
                                  and more

    http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html