Re: LRO: LMA vs. DOT 4

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 14:06:50 EDT

    >I ordered brake fluid from RN since I couldn't find LMA around here
    >(Hastings, MN- any ideas where there is some?)
    >They sent "Lucas DOT 4". Is this compatable with my 41 yr old single chanel
    >system?

    Your brake system will be happy with any brake fluid that is rated DOT4.
    Most auto parts store carries at least one brand of DOT4 fluid.

    Try asking for Castrol brand DOT4 fluid. It is a British car favourite.

    TeriAnn Wakeman Marigold Ltd.
    Santa Cruz, California Web design, site updating, testing
    webmaster@overlander.net search engine optimization, graphics
                                  and more

    http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html