LRO: Re: pink rear ends

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 10:04:21 EDT

    >> I'm still thinking about the pink rear end here

    >IMHO it's better then cromed ;-)

    It just tells you where a certain 17 year old girl's sense of humor was
    at.

    I did carry it over to my second car as well. The Third was a VW bug so
    it wouldn't work.

    Hmmmm You know a Rover's axles look really boring in rust red brown...

    The first car was a 1955 Ford with reversed shackles. So the rear end
    was indeed visable from people driving behind. The second car was a '56
    Ford also with reversed shackles.

    TeriAnn Wakeman Marigold Ltd.
    Santa Cruz, California Web design, site updating, testing
    webmaster@overlander.net search engine optimization, graphics
                                  and more

    http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html