Re: LRO: IIa 2.25 Flywheel Housing

From: Jim Hall (jimfoo@qwest.net)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 10:19:10 EDT

    Not saying it is good to do, but mine has been open for about 4 years,
    and I've been through mud and water many times. I meant to make a cover
    but I never got around to it. Now that the engine is out I will just put
    on a housing that doesn't have a hole. Well maybe not as that would be a
    spot should I ever sell it. I'll make one even though the kodiak
    prevents you from seeing in the hole to check the timing. I have a front
    pointer and a notch on the pully to check it now.

    --
    Jim Hall
    1966 88" Elephant Chaser