Re: LRO: Another Impossible Thing? And Malta!

From: Neil Brownlee (metalthrasher@metalthrasher.screaming.net)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 14:42:37 EDT

    TeriAnn,

    It's just the withdrawal symptoms....we're all edgy (sp?) over here...can't
    go offroad, we're being labled by UK newspapers etc etc. Oh, and over here,
    "MTV"'s as you call them, are the stock vehicles, or the leisure market
    vehicles, modified Land Rovers (i.e. with winches etc) are not usually
    created just for the Tesco run here!! If you have have the bandwidth I could
    mail you a few pictures of my Landies....they are my pride and joy (or you
    could have a look at my extremely pathetic attempt at a web page .. it's not
    finished and never will be, but it's at www.offroading.freeserve.co.uk

    Neil

    1978 Land Rover Series III 109" Ex-MOD - 'Harriet'
    1997 Land Rover Discovery V8i ES - 'Piglet' - XD9000i, Terrain Master Winch
    Bumper & Hi-Lift carrier, Bearmach steering/sump guard, Mantec Side
    Protection Sills, Scorpion Racing +2" suspension lift, De-Carbon Shocks,
    Southdown Fuel Tank Guard, 235/85 General Grabber MT's, WH Wheelcarriers
    Diff
    Guards
    1998 Land Rover Freelander - 'Misty'