Re: LRO: Another Impossible Thing? And Malta!

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 14:11:07 EDT

    >"Mall Terrain"!!!! I'll have you know that my "funny coiler suspension"ed
    >vehicle has seen plenty of offroad action

    Did you see anyplace in my reply where I said I thought you owned a Mall
    Terrain Vehicle?

    Did you see a place where it was implied that YOU owned a MTV??

    What was there was a mention that Mall Terrain vehicles can fit larger
    tyres than a rig that uses the articulation capabilities of the vehicle.
    There was NOTHING said about YOUR particular vehicle.

    You're a little over sensitive about vehicle designation aren't you?

    TeriAnn Wakeman If you send me direct mail, please
    Santa Cruz, California start the subject line with TW -
    twakeman@cruzers.com I will be sure to read the message

    http://www.shadow-catcher.net <- Photography for sale
    http://www.overlander.net <- Web directory for Land Rover
    http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman <- My personal web site

    "How can life grant us the boon of living..unless we dare"
    Amelia Earhart 1898-1937