Re: LRO: Another Impossible Thing? And Malta!

From: NADdMD@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 11:58:00 EDT

    In a message dated 4/29/2001 10:45:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
    twakeman@cruzers.com writes:

    << On the other hand a SUV fully outfitted for Mall Terrain can afford
     larger flashier tyres because they do not undergo extream articulation. >>

    Teriann,

    There you go stirring the pot again! When I take the Badger to the mall, I
    guarantee you I get some significant articulation. Some of those curbs are
    8" high. Not to mention that some of the grassy little dividers are really
    quite steep. Did I mention my wife doesn't like going with me to the mall in
    the Badger?

    Nate