LRO: Re: Koenig winch update

From: Martin Rothman (martin_rothman@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 12:49:14 EDT

    From: Alan Richer
    Seems to me here that hydraulic solenoid valves with a control pendant
    might be the best bet. Put the whole mess in a clean location and just
    switch-operate the bugger....

    From: Trevor Easton
    You can use a central pilot operated valve and
    then put pilot pressure controls almost anywhere you want. Or use a solenoid
    operated control valve and energise the solenoids either with wires or a
    remote control.

    Hi all,

    Thanks for the idea's.

    Trevor, I seem to remember that you are in the hyd business (or close to it,
    anyhow). Any idea what one of these solenoid operated valves and remote
    controls are worth in our Cdn peso's?

    Regards,

    Martin