Re: LRO: Re: Central locking

From: Lori Sickley (rovers@nep.net)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 13:13:37 EDT

    Like Bill's 89 RR, my 87 RR fuel filler cover *is* tied to the central
    locking system.

    It's quite embarrassing when the dog leans on the door lock post while at
    the same time the gas attendant is trying to open the filler door.

    Rapping on the window is the remedy in this case : )

    Lori
    in Pennsylvania where spring has finally sprung and the rovers are all
    happily sunning themselves.
    www.simplerthyme.com/store/LR.html