Re: LRO: Re: Door top bolts R & R ? ? ?

From: Peter Ogilvie (konacoffee2@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 15:20:48 EDT

    A BFH is the only way I know how. If that doesn't work, try an EBFH (even
    bigger FH) Just be careful, if you want to reuse the door skins.
    A mishit makes a mess of the skin. Might try placing a stationary chunk of
    metal against eh bolt and striking that to prevent accidentally whacking the
    door. I had one of my door tops rusted on and the bolt fought me to within
    an inch of coming completely out. Them Rovers have mighty tough rust.

    Aloha
    Peter