LRO: Re: special tool

From: Faure, Marin (Marin.Faure@PSS.Boeing.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 21:02:23 EDT

    Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 20:26:06 -0600
    From: Ivan Van Laningham <ivanlan@pauahtun.org>
    Subject: Re: LRO: Re: special tool

    >>Faure, Marin" wrote:
    > The problem seems to be that Land Rover used a bizzaro nut

    >Oh, and that should be "bizarro"; "bizarre" and "bazaar" both have one
    "z", and the angular alternate Superman universe to which you refer was
    spelled, after "bizarre," "Bizarro."

    I was actually referring to the bizarro world as used in "Seinfeld" in which
    Elaine meets three people who are similar in some ways but not in others
    to Jerry, Kramer, and George. However, I suspect the spelling is the same
    as the Superman thing to which you refer.
    C. Marin Faure
      (original owner)
      1973 Land Rover Series III-88
      1991 Range Rover Vogue SE