LRO: RE: Rivet guns (was: Air Compressors)

From: Vel & Maryanne Natarajan (velnma@home.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 18:55:31 EDT

    Peter,

    I've always wondered about those rivet guns I see in Harbor Freight. Your
    post has convinced me that when I replace the cappings on my truck, that
    I'll be using real round-head rivets and the rivet gun.

    When setting the rivets, are there any special techniques (bucking bar, or
    whatever it is when setting by hand), or do you just set the rivet in the
    hole, and pull the trigger?

    Regards,,
    Vel