Re: LRO: Iron Duke conversion

From: Perrone Ford (ford_p@nettally.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 10:10:24 EDT

    I believe that motor is coming to the US this fall is it not?

    From: John Cranfield <john.cranfield@ns.sympatico.ca>
    If you are going to go the flat 6 route why not upgrade
    to the Subaru unit. After all we are all assured that Japanese engines
    are the best.
    John and Muddy

    Well, the 2.0 liter turbo flat four that comes in the Impreza GT or the WRZ,
    which I understand that you people in North America don't get, is an
    impresive unit, and pumps something like 240 HP, and with a little tweaking
    it can give much more.

    Of course it is imposible to associate it in any way with a LR, but....
    the point is its a beautiful engine.

    Luis M.