RE: LRO: Iron Duke conversion

From: Luis Ml Gutiérrez (lro@cartellone.co.cr)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 15:27:28 EST

    From: John Cranfield <john.cranfield@ns.sympatico.ca>
    > If you are going to go the flat 6 route why not upgrade
    > to the Subaru unit. After all we are all assured that Japanese engines
    > are the best.
    > John and Muddy

    Well, the 2.0 liter turbo flat four that comes in the Impreza GT or the WRZ,
    which I understand that you people in North America don't get, is an
    impresive unit, and pumps something like 240 HP, and with a little tweaking
    it can give much more.

    Of course it is imposible to associate it in any way with a LR, but....
    the point is its a beautiful engine.

     Luis M.

    ---