RE: LRO:AC Delco 10si was Bosch alternator for SIIa?

From: Keith Tanner (keith@miata.net)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 08:41:43 EDT

    An update on the dual pulley hunt - a visit to a wrecking yard yielded the
    pulley off a 1985 Tempo (that's all I know of the donor - the alternator
    was in a 55 gallon drum with about 100 others). Seems like it should do the
    trick. Now all I have to do is fit it.

    Keith Tanner and Basil, who won't be so dim