Re: LRO: RE: Cruiser overdrive in Rover (WAS: grim news)

From: Jean-Leon Morin (offroaddesign@softhome.net)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 14:42:24 EDT

    Dave's right.

    The rover T case kicks. It has a great low range, especially the series II,
    it weighs nothing compared to cast iron cases, and can take a heck of a
    beating. I know my series II transfer case handles over 280 ft lbs of
    torque, and it's really compact.

    I know TeriAnn's little series T case is plugging along nicely behind her
    302 V8, and Timm Cooper supposedly pulls long burnouts in his chevy V8
    powered series 1 109. There's bound to be some beef in there somewhere.

    Jean-Leon Morin
    AKA "Dr. Detroit"

    1966 IIA 109 freak
    195? II parts bin