Re: LRO: fuel line fittings

From: Todd Ondick (greylildogs@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 14:43:56 EDT

    Dave, read my post again. calm yourself. read again. get it yet? try once
    more. No good, eh? well here goes again.

    Nitric Oxide, Hydrocarbons, and CO emmissions all down by at least 30%.
    Fuel consumption down 9%. This was on paper, using MODOT's brand spankin'
    new emissions test equipment. OK, so the sample size is low. You could ask
    my dad's buddies who recommended it to him, they had similar results. Or
    his mechanic, who has one on his truck (for 2 years). Not convinced? The
    mfr. has farmed out testing to several independant labs in addition to the
    USDE oak ridge national laboratory just in case someone came along calling
    their product snake oil. or was simply curious.

    What else can I say? Adding this device to a gasoline powered vehicle
    improves its efficiency. don't believe me, then don't buy it. But please,
    in lieu of spouting off the next time you don't understand something, just
    ask. Or better yet, just shut yer pie hole 'til someone w/ a dollop of self
    control does.

    -todd

    BTW- tried the twenties around the fuel line trick and it din't do jack. I
    don't get it.