LRO: fuel line fittings

From: Todd Ondick (greylildogs@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 11:14:20 EDT

    Does anyone on the list know the size and thread type of the series fuel
    line fittings?
    My dad had a fitch fuel catalyst fitted to his van several months ago after
    barely squeaking past emmissions. Anyhow, He had it tested afterwards and
    his emmissions had dropped significantly. He also gets 3 mpg more. I was
    rather impressed, and I think cleaner combustion can do nothing but help my
    2.25, so I'll try one out.
    Regards,
    -todd