Re: LRO: RE: grim news...

From: Todd Ondick (greylildogs@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 14 2001 - 12:59:45 EDT

    David, are you running a fairey?
    If yes, I've found that by leaving gears in 2 or 3 low, loosening mounting
    hdwe slightly, pulling a bit at the case,and slightly rocking the truckback
    and forth, it comes right off. works better with two folks, BTW. solo
    requires you to rock the truck whilst holding the OD. You may need to use
    something to pry the cases apart while doing the above, but I haven't needed
    it the 2x I've pulled mine.

    -todd