Re: LRO: RE: grim news...

From: David Scheidt (dscheidt@tumbolia.com)
Date: Sat Apr 14 2001 - 13:10:34 EDT

    On Sat, 14 Apr 2001, Todd Ondick wrote:

    :
    :David, are you running a fairey?
    :If yes, I've found that by leaving gears in 2 or 3 low, loosening mounting
    :hdwe slightly, pulling a bit at the case,and slightly rocking the truckback
    :and forth, it comes right off. works better with two folks, BTW. solo
    :requires you to rock the truck whilst holding the OD. You may need to use
    :something to pry the cases apart while doing the above, but I haven't needed
    :it the 2x I've pulled mine.

    Mine have come right off after undoing the six nuts. Undoing the castle
    nut, on the other hand is right pain.

    --
    dscheidt@tumbolia.com
    Bipedalism is only a fad.