Re: LRO: RE: grim news...

From: David Hope (davidjhope@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 14 2001 - 07:11:50 EDT

    I carry the parts with me so that I can make the swap
    on the road should my o/d die.

    Can anyone tell me how to split the o/d from the rear
    of the transfer case. I always have a hard time
    getting them apart, and that's at home. I would hate
    to do it roadside. Admittedly I do install the o/d
    using both a paper gasket and that blue stuff in a
    tube.

    David Hope