Re: LRO: RE: grim news...

From: Hope Peter (hope_peter@bah.com)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 12:13:53 EDT

    I would suggest the bearings.
    Would think that the gears would only go bad if there was a bunch of
    grinding as it gets used. But what do I know.
    Looking at what a pita it was to rebuild the OD on a workbench, I would
    think the better bits for the spares kit woul be the original Rover gear,
    and bearing, and rear cover. Then if the OD goes south you can just pop
    back in the original bits.
    Pete