Re: LRO: Pertronix

From: Phil Norris (phil.norris@virgin.net)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 17:44:56 EDT

    Idiot question. The service book has 35D8 as the dizzy reference number for
    my 110's points-powered V8, which is in classic-garage but under Rover not
    Landrover. No problem so far except that their diag of the vacuum advance
    is opposite to all the V8 dizzys in the LR service guide. Anyone fitted one
    of these that can help me out? Don't want to spend money and ship from the
    colonies on a tea-clipper to find it's the wrong one.....
    Ta muchly...
    Phil
    Series IV V8 SW LPG
    ( does that fit in with the list more?)