Re: LRO: RE: 300TDI...price?

From: Peter Ogilvie (konacoffee2@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 13:47:05 EDT

    There's been a long running ad for new 300tdi's from a cancelled overseas
    order. Seem to remember price of 3,000 GBP complete with all the
    ancillaries like starter and alternator. Seemed like quite a good price as
    people are advertising rebuilt turbo diesels, the old 2.5 with problems, for
    2,500GBP. I can look throught an old LROI if you need the specifics but
    think I saw the ad. in the March LROI.

    Aloha
    Peter