Re: LRO: leather series steering wheel covers...

From: David Scheidt (dscheidt@tumbolia.com)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 13:50:07 EDT

    On Fri, 13 Apr 2001, Ray Harder wrote:

    :
    :moss motors has only (per the man on the phone)
    :a 16-inch leather steering wheel cover. it seems
    :to me by swagging it that the series steering
    :wheel is closer to 20-inches in diameter. will
    :leather stretch that much -- any other ideas
    :for another source. should i just call back moss
    :and hope to get a more knowledgeable salesperson...

    I've seen a steering wheel done up with bicycle handle bar tape. Looked
    pretty good.

    --
    dscheidt@tumbolia.com
    Bipedalism is only a fad.