LRO: Was Shipfitters now Bionics

From: The Stockdales (mstockdale@mho.net)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 00:27:28 EDT

    I have watched this thread with amusement and just so I'm not the only one
    to not speak up here is my take.

    My name is Mitch and I'm a hybrid. I have no control over modern medicine.
    There I said it. I have a collection of 20 yes 20 bone screws, a
    Titanium/Aluminum alloy plate, wire in my left toes, plastic in my right
    knee, Plutonium and Uranium in my lungs and digestive tract. I am not the
    person that my parents made. I am a hybrid and fiercely proud of it. I am
    the Bionic man. In this new millennium I fear that we the non factory
    hybrids will be looked on with suspicion, perhaps fear. We will be banished
    to an Island where we will live among other hybrids. We are the children of
    a new world.

    Hurricane Mitch

    PS. I got dibs on the Dark Angel