LRO: Re: UK TV series (was to Frank...)

From: Faure, Marin (Marin.Faure@PSS.Boeing.com)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 00:30:28 EDT

    Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 11:51:17 -0400
    From: "Alan Richer/CAM/Lotus" <Alan_Richer@Lotus.com>
    Subject: RE: LRO: TO: Frank E./other UK listers...Ballykissangel

    >With some very notable exceptions (Coronation Street), I find Britccoms and
    serials much more watchable than US TV. Anyone else here like "As Time Goes By"?

    I agree. Other great ones are "Keeping Up Appearances," "Men Behaving
    Badly" (the original UK series, not the sorry US imitation), "People Like Us,"
    and "Alan Partridge." Can't really get into "Father Ted," though....
    C. Marin Faure
      (original owner)
      1973 Land Rover Series III-88
      1991 Range Rover Vogue SE