LRO: 109 shocks 4 sale

From: joe mulqueen (joemulqueen@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 00:31:01 EDT

    Since I'm now running "Explorer" shocks with my
    parabolics, I have 2 front 109 shocks (Woodhead) that
    are about 1.5 years old (have receipt) and have maybe
    10K miles on em. Rust free! Plus, I have my original
    (but still very stiff!) rear shocks (also rust free).
    Let me know if anyone wants them for reasonable $.
    JoeM
    '67 SIIA 109 SW