Re: LRO: castoral brake fluid...

From: Perrone Ford (ford_p@nettally.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 12:16:35 EDT

    Well.. its Castrol GT/LMA that you SHOULD be looking for!  :)

    And I believe that the "castrol only" is a myth.  I am perfectly comfortable using other brake fluid.  I intend to change over to ATE blue with my next fluid change.

    -P

    Ray Harder wrote:

    i am having problem finding castoral lm5
    brake fluid locally. is this
    still a requirement for british brake rubber or is
    that an urban myth. or is it that nobody knows
    and nobody wants to take a chance...

    Sincerely,

    Ray Harder