Re: LRO: castoral brake fluid...

From: David Scheidt (dscheidt@tumbolia.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 12:41:24 EDT

    On Thu, 12 Apr 2001, Ray Harder wrote:

    :
    :i am having problem finding castoral lm5
    :brake fluid locally. is this
    :still a requirement for british brake rubber or is
    :that an urban myth. or is it that nobody knows
    :and nobody wants to take a chance...

    I'd not want to take the chance. You're in columbia, right? I've bought
    GT/LMA there. I think it was a place on the west end of business 70, but
    I'm not sure, and it was a couple years ago.

    David

    --
    dscheidt@tumbolia.com
    Bipedalism is only a fad.