Re: LRO: Shipfitters...

From: Lonn & Rhonda (hoops@owt.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 00:54:05 EDT

    >From: "Frank Elson" <frankelson@felson.freeserve.co.uk
    > well now, there's me and Trevor Easton, and probably others, who
    have bits
    > of metal inside there that our mummies and daddies never made for
    us...

    Funny... all my bits of extraneous metal parts hang on the outside
    appendages of my body...

    It's an occupational hazard... Body Piercing. I've been at it for
    seven years now. It chagrins my parents to have contributed to my
    formal education as an electrical engineer only to have me poking
    holes in people for a living.

    Lonn o-----------o