Re: LRO: Re: Coil Equivalent #

From: David Scheidt (dscheidt@tumbolia.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 00:34:18 EDT

    On Wed, 11 Apr 2001, Matt Kohr wrote:

    :I don't know about the MG, but I went into NAPA and talked to good guy. He
    :let me look through the pre-'71 ignition and electrics, and I can tell you
    :that i was thoroughly impressed. The coil is a code IC64 (which he had in
    :stock), there were also parts for the starter, stop light switch,
    :distributor, tune up parts, all kinds of stuff just for Land rover, and
    :sorted by year and model (including ser 1.) If your interested, look under
    :Rover in the book and they should have a whole list of stuff.

    Heh. Most of the time they won't have Rover listed. Don't lose this place.

    --
    dscheidt@tumbolia.com
    Bipedalism is only a fad.