LRO: Re: Coil Equivalent #

From: Matt Kohr (bkohrii@mail.tca.net)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 22:11:16 EDT

    I don't know about the MG, but I went into NAPA and talked to good guy. He
    let me look through the pre-'71 ignition and electrics, and I can tell you
    that i was thoroughly impressed. The coil is a code IC64 (which he had in
    stock), there were also parts for the starter, stop light switch,
    distributor, tune up parts, all kinds of stuff just for Land rover, and
    sorted by year and model (including ser 1.) If your interested, look under
    Rover in the book and they should have a whole list of stuff.
       Hope this helps.

       Matt Kohr
     1961 Ser IIA SWB SW