Re: LRO: RE: Shipfitters...

From: William J. Rice (jarvis64@juno.com)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 10:28:50 EDT

    John Tackley said,
    you don't have to sandblast or
    scrape paint, grease or rust, as the acid prep bath will take care of all
    that"

    But really it depends on the galvanizer--the one in Denver I'll be taking
    my bulkhead to soon doesn't care about rust, but paint must be removed
    for some reason. Maybe his acid bath only eats rust and not paint? So
    I'll have to get mine sandblasted before taking it down there.

    bill