LRO: RE: Birthday Wish (Non-Land Rover)

From: Tackley, John (jtackley@dit.state.va.us)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 11:14:13 EDT

    Larry,

    I've ridden in a DC-3 and would be happy to tell you all about my experience
    at your Birthday Party...
    BTW are you planning on having any beer at your party???...what kind???

    JT/ric/;->
    >...previously, Larry wrote:

    Ok folks, we've talked about Land Rovers, coffee, boats, planes, etc.

    I have a birthday coming up and have an unfulfilled fantasy. I want a ride
    in a DC-3/C-47. Don't care whether I go as passenger or cargo (Hey I
    retired after 22 years in the Army - I'm used to going as cargo!) I've
    ridden in a lot of military aircraft, but never one of these.

    Larry Smith
    Chester, VA