LRO: RE: heater install

From: Tackley, John (jtackley@dit.state.va.us)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 10:32:57 EDT

    Simon J. Harding
    Attorney at Law
    Schulte Anderson Downes Aronson & Bittner, P.C.
    503.223.4131
    sharding@schulte-law.com

    ...said...

    Re: the kodiak: make that a Mark III, sorry for the typo.

    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any attachments to it are
    intended for use only by the addressee(s), and may contain privileged or
    confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
    not authorized to read, print, copy or disseminate this message or any
    attachments to it, or to take any action based on them. If you have
    received this message in error, please notify me immediately by telephone
    at (503) 223-4131, and permanently delete the original and any copy of
    this message.

    Thanks for that correction, my good sir.

    Bobby Braun Schmidt, III
    Attorney at Law
    Dewey, Skrewum and Howe, P.C.